- ebooksonlineplus.com ships all orders UPS. Every product we ship is packed according to shipping standards and insured for the value of the product. Since we ship according to standards all shipping claims will be brought directly to UPS. Please contact us with any questions regarding this. See Shipping Damages for more information.
- All orders shipped within Arkansas are subject to 7.5% State Sales Tax which will be automatically calculated into your grand total.
- We strive to ship our products within 1-2 business days. If an order is placed early in a business day it usually ships out same day. If a partial order is shipped separately or backordered you will be emailed with additional tracking numbers or notified of the backorder date and when the item is expected to ship.
- Orders will not be processed on weekends or holidays.
- As soon as your product has been shipped you will be sent an email containing the tracking number. You can also track your shipping in order tracking on our website. This will allow you to track your product quickly and easily over the internet or by phone.
We will refund the purchase price (not including shipping & handling) for any item returned that does not meet your expectations as long as the item has not been damaged due to normal use.
- All products are inspected before being shipped, but damages may occur during shipping. If product is received damaged, it must be reported to the shipping company – usually UPS– within 24 hours. All boxes and packing material must be saved. It is possible that the shipping company may want to inspect these materials. Please notify us of the damage after you have reported the claim to the shipping company. Upon receiving credit from the carrier, the product will be re-shipped.
- Of course if the incorrect product is shipped, or the product is defective, we will correct it.
Arkansas – 7.5 %